Things you should know when you live in The Ranch:
• All exterior improvements to your property, including, but not limited to, painting, landscaping, hardscape, pools, spas, patio covers, or gazebos must be approved in writing by the Stevenson Ranch Architectural Committee prior to the start of any work. Architectural applications may be obtained through this website, Euclid Management website or by contacting Euclid Management Company.
• Garage sales may only be held on the second weekend of every month. Signs may be posted in the community two days prior to the sale date. Homeowners are responsible for removing any signs posted within 24 hours after the sale is over.
• If you find a street light pole that is not operational, you may report it directly to SC Edison with the address nearest to the pole by calling 800-611-1911.
• Common area landscape issues, such as broken sprinklers, flooding , etc. may be reported directly to the Landscape Maintenance District (Los Angeles County) by calling 1-800-636-3535.
• Stevenson Ranch residents may contact our security company directly by calling 661-255-7022.
• "For Sale" and "For Rent" signs may not be larger than 18" by 30" and may only be attached to the ground by metal stake. No wooden post signs are permitted in the community.
• Trash cans must be kept out of common area view (behind gates) at all times with the exception of a maximum of twelve hours prior to and after the scheduled pick up time.