Click here to see the approved locking mailboxes for Stevenson Ranch HOA. Must choose the most similar in current shape, size and color as the existing mailboxes on your street.
The City of Santa Clarita would like the residents of Stevenson Ranch to participate in an online community survey to provide input and submit comments or questions regarding a Transportation Development Plan. The more feedback they receive from the community, the better the Plan will reflect the community’s mobility needs and priorities. Please visit the online survey at www.SantaClaritaTDP2018.com
Please attend Michael Antonovich’s last Town Council Meeting!
Date: Wednesday, October 5th
Time: 6:30 PM
Where: Stevenson Ranch Library
On behalf of the West Ranch Town Council (WRTC)
The WRTC cordially invites you to the 2nd LA County Supervisor candidate forum to address the West side of the SCV. Please joins us on Wednesday, June 1st to hear the candidates vision for Santa Clarita, LA County, and answer your questions.
June 1st candidates:
• Elan Carr
• Raj Pal Kaholn
• Billy Malone
• Darrell Park
Date: Wednesday, June 1st
Time: 6:30 – 8:00 PM
Where: Stevenson Ranch Library
What: 10 -12 min presentation on their platform followed by Q & A
Sponsored by the West Ranch Town Council
Supported by Stevenson Ranch HOA, Westridge HOA, and Southern Oaks HOA
Release of Final Supplemental EIR
This message provides an update on the Santa Clarita Valley Sanitation District’s (SCV Sanitation District’s) efforts to comply with the State-mandated limit on chloride (salt) in the treated wastewater (sewage) produced by all homes and businesses connected to the Santa Clarita Valley’s sewer system. You are receiving this message because you had previously expressed interest in this project. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, please reply with the word “unsubscribe” in your email.
- In October 2013, after nearly two years of extensive public input, meetings, hearings, and environmental review, the SCV Sanitation District Board of Directors approved a project to comply with the State-mandated chloride limit.
- The SCV Sanitation District proposes to modify one component of the approved chloride compliance project—the approach to brine management. The proposed project modification is to replace deep well injection with the addition of enhanced brine concentration equipment at the VWRP and limited trucking of concentrated brine (an average of 6 trucks per day, 10 maximum, during off-peak hours) to an existing industrial facility, the Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts’ Joint Water Pollution Control Plant in Carson.
- A new focused environmental review process began in September 2015 to analyze the environmental impacts of the proposed brine concentration equipment at the Valencia WRP and the limited trucking operation. A Draft Supplemental EIR was released for public review in late 2015 and concludes that the modified compliance project would not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
- A Final Supplemental EIR has been prepared that provides responses to all comments received during the public review period. This document is available at the link below.
- The SCV Sanitation District Board of Directors is scheduled to consider certification of the Final Supplemental EIR at its March 23, 2016 meeting, which will be held at 6:00 p.m. at Santa Clarita City Hall. There will be an opportunity for public comment at this meeting.
For More Information
For information about the recent court ruling on the EIR certified in 2013, visit http://www.lacsd.org/wastewater/scvchloridecompliance/the_approved_chloride_compliance_plan_and_environmental_impact_report/stmtfeb2016courtrulingscveir.asp
For information about chloride compliance, visit our website at http://www.lacsd.org/wastewater/scvchloridecompliance/scvsdseir/default.asp or contact Mr. Bryan Langpap at 562-908-4288, extension 2770 or at email@example.com.
MARK GILJUM, PE | Civil Engineer | Facilities Planning | 562.908.4288 ext. 2456
SANITATION DISTRICTS OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY | 1955 Workman Mill Road, Whittier, CA 90601
Converting Waste Into Resources | www.LACSD.org
We rely on community volunteers for content for this website. We need your help to turn this website into a useful resource for our community. We welcome comments, article/event submissions and any other content that may benefit our community.
Please use the contact us form to send your comments or content to be submitted for the website or email Euclid Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in advertising? Please contact us via the contact us form or email Euclid Management at email@example.com